Education and training programs for BCM
We support the development of our customers to enable them to create a modern Business Continuity Management
Software solutions and trainings are optimally coordinated with each other and with your company in order to implement your BCM strategy optimally
Operational experience and several hundred successful crisis trainings guarantee your success
„Ohne diese Ausbildung wäre diese Krise viel schwerer zu bewältigen, als sie es ohnehin schon ist. Viele Szenarien, die wir in der Ausbildung gelernt und trainiert haben, sind nun tatsächlich eingetreten (zunehmende Unsicherheit, Emotionen, Druck und Entscheidungsfindung in diesen Situationen). Vielen Dank für die tolle Vorbereitung auf diese herausfordernde Situation!”
Marius Neumann, card complete Service Bank AG
Program Manager Cyber Security & Krisenmanager Cyberszenarien
Overview training modules
Documented, demonstrably and regularly conducted, scenario-oriented staff training courses for managers, operations control and crisis management staff are intended to put emergency and crisis management to the test and to draw conclusions about the possibilities for optimizing the existing emergency and crisis management system, in addition to the training and education aspect. This is ultimately, in addition to the performance of operational exercises, one of the basic principles of (legally) secure action in emergencies and crises.
The modules offered by BC Consulting on the holistic topic of Business Continuity Management provide a contemporary and above all challenging opportunity for in-service training and further education for executives at all management levels who work in companies, other business organizations, NPOs or in public administration.
They are particularly aimed at persons or committees (e.g. crisis management teams, task forces) who are entrusted with the following tasks or who would like to be better prepared for such tasks:
- Business Continuity Management General
- Emergency planning (e.g. IT area, data protection, compliance)
- Risk Management
- Facility Management – Security – Corporate Security
- Employee protection and safety experts
- Corporate Governance
Benefits and added value
We have set ourselves the goal of offering all services and products required for the comprehensive approach in BCM (from prevention to intervention and aftercare) from a single source. Our strength is to complement the core competence of our own team of experts with carefully selected and closely tied partners and to have them linked together to form an efficient network.
After completion of the module series
- you recognize possible threats at an early stage, can assess their impact on your own company and prepare for them effectively.
- you know all important basics and models for the effective management of emergencies and crises.
- you have a methodical toolkit for professional management of crises and disasters.
- you have the ability to deal with crises and emergencies safely and effectively.
- you know the success factors and cardinal errors of leadership in crises.
- are aware of the importance of legal certainty.
- know the interfaces and points of contact between official disaster management and operational emergency and crisis management.
- have developed further in your role as a manager within the framework of a scenario training.