The implementation of an emergency and crisis management system has been approached holistically and includes crisis prevention, crisis management and crisis debriefing, as parts of the whole. For the crisis scenario a “virtual” organisation, in addition to the existing organisation, is defined and implemented. This virtual organisation should contain the necessary resources to implement the defined measures during the crisis, but must also take into account any additional responsibilities together with the associated skills required to perform their roles. Of equal importance is that this organisational structure must have the ability for fast decision-making.
bcCRISIS is based on the optimal co-operation with authorities by the orientation to the “national crisis and disaster management” – specifications (SKKM)
- Consideration of external crisis management (authorities, emergency services)
- Integration of experienced-and-tested forms and checklists
- Integration of several crisis and intervention teams
- continuously updated situation picture
- Visualization through maps and GIS
- Audit-proof, automated documentation of all events and measures