Module Scenario-oriented risk management in practice
Successful business continuity management begins by identifying, analyzing and evaluating the potential threats as part of the risk management process. Furthermore, it is necessary to evaluate them against cost / benefit considerations. That’s how it can be guaranteed that the requirement for good planning and information is given. For emergency and crisis management, the operational risks must be taken into account, combined into scenarios and emergency plans / deployment plans or checklists must be created for them.
- Fundamentals Risk Management – Introduction to Model and Methodology
- Basics Threat Pictures – Scenarios
- Instruments and opportunities in the context of prevention
- Practical application (risk analysis for model companies “for relevant scenarios
- Possibilities of risk communication visualization and evaluation